Monday, August 24, 2009

stunning new realization

that, perhaps, I am simply putting the cart before the horse. There isn't anything to worry about until there's something to worry about, and the revelation came to me in my coaching on Saturday that perhaps I'm just a little burnt out. It's been an intense summer psychologically and emotionally, and taking a week off from singing wouldn't kill me. So this week, besides church rep, I am just going to take it easy, and stop forcing myself to be such a driven girl for just a week.

It was a fun weekend. I rearranged the living room and did some girlie stuff like that, and spent time with people I hadn't seen in a while.

This weekend, I am really excited about a trip to Pittsburgh to see my family...always drama, but rejuvenating in a way, too.

Happy monday.

No comments: