Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday

After one very intense coaching, a trip to walmart (which can be pretty intense in and of itself), and a 90 minute yoga class that wasn't supposed to be "hot" but was anyway, because...wellllll...it's hot, I'm feeling like I've had a full day.

So this is what it would be like if I had a sugar daddy? I would be thin and supremely well-coached. I would probably switch the walmart part out, however, for, say, Bergdorf Goodman. But my life isn't so shabby. I have my apt., my cat children, and I get to spend my life with the kindest human being that ever lived. I mean, he's practically Jesus, except with amazing piano skills.

As much time as I spend wondering: Am I doing what I was put here to do? Am I where I am supposed to be? Am I reaching my potential as a singer, a person, a friend? I got this peaceful feeling tonight that maybe doing the best you can and trying for a little better, a little more, is really actually great.

No comments: