Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday!

It's another Purple Friday here in Baltimore where Ravens Superbowl spirit abounds!  It's too cool, seriously.  Never before have I realized the true deficiency of my wardrobe when it comes to purple.  I had to buy some more purple stuff.  Which, as you can imagine did NOT break my heart.

Lately I've been attributing my positive attitude to eating a good breakfast everyday.  Or to mindfulness.  But today I'm happy to have gotten through the recorded round of a competition and am off to the semifinals.  Who knows what the odds were, but a little encouragement in the form of a non-rejection is always nice!  And after all the drama that surrounded my recordings.  For heavens sake.  

Sometimes I wonder what I would do if I didn't have this blog and the community of singers with which it comes.  Writing things down is so helpful sometimes! Very cleansing.


No comments: