Friday, August 15, 2008

ahhhhh!!!!

What I need very desperately right now is WILLPOWER. I am feeling like I could buy everything on the entire interweb that is clothing/shoe related. And I keep coming up with all these fantastic reasons why it's justifiable: I need it for my honeymoon! I need it because it's a great deal! I need it because I just need it!

The other area is which I could take a lesson from a certain blogging friend of mine is the ability to exert a little control over eating chips and candy for once in my life. I feel HUGE today, and I'm sure it's because I ate potato chips last night. They were REALLY good ones, and not the whole bag, but none the less.

How about this: WILL BE HAPPY WITHIN. CLOTHES AND FOOD WILL NOT BRING ULTIMATE HAPPINESS.

Easier said that practiced, people. But let's commence to try.

No comments: