Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday

I have fallen ill. **insert dramatic gasp** For the past couple days, except for yesterday's particularly horrible showing at church, I've been laying around drinking broth and gargling salt water and steaming. It's tough to sit at home, especially when you're used to being busy every waking second. However, my mom just happened to have cooked a whole chicken and made chicken stock the other day (oh, it is so much better than the canned stuff), and I just got my monthly stack of magazines in the mail, and I've been DVRing anything of interest on TV, so I'm really good to go. Seems to me the Universe is giving me a little forced time off from everything, and I should accept this as something that is oddly GOOD in a way.

And thank God it's now and not in two weeks when we go into tech. Whoo!

No comments: