Friday, January 16, 2009

Wish me luck!

First rehearsal is Sunday! God, let the hundreds of HOURS I have spent learning this not be in vain!! This role has without a doubt been the biggest singing challenge I've ever had. I will keep telling myself, however, that it's no big deal. :)

In the meantime, I have to try to not get frostbite, and get through Obama's visit to Baltimore, and the AFC Championships. It seems they have even welded the manholes shut, in addition to forbidding us to park ANYWHERE in my neighborhood. Thank god for garages.

It's a three day weekend, and nothing could make me happier-- by Monday, my immediate Don Giovanni related worries will be behind me and there will be time for some popcorn, a fire in the fireplace and some On Demand.

Sexy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much right now, big sistah. I wish I was watching On Demand with you and Peter and Mimi.


It's negative 9 degrees here and I miss you.

:(

Jessica said...

ohhhhh myyyyy miss you too