Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday

I'm getting excited about going to hear "A Flight of Puccini" at Baltimore Concert Opera tomorrow night with Ms. N. And tonight is American Idol! What more could a girl want?

Except that yesterday my oven nearly blew up, and I am still sad about it. Joe has reassured me that it's the oven's problem, and not mine. I may still be learning about the cooking process, but I have never blown anything up before.

It required several days to recover from Friday night's fun with my Giovanni compadres-- but I have to say it was totally worth it. Dora, however. Oh my. It was great to see the commitment of the singers, and the hard work they had put in to make it a good show. I couldn't shake the feeling, however, that there was something slightly exploitative about it. Not my favorite, but I could appreciate the talent.

This week is the last full week of classes, and I can see the summer stretching out in front of me. It's looking awfully good.

No comments: