Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Tuesday

Oh my gosh. The kids trick-or-treating! It's so cute that it's almost enough to make me want to have a couple dozen of my own! Wow. It was a smorgasbord of cute last night.

This week, I've made an effort to kind of give myself a little more downtime as I prepare to go on a little trip for an audition this weekend. I honestly am so excited about it. I need to practice, but I don't want to be my usual weekend wasteland of exhaustion as I head out. I'm staying in a truly "spectacular" airport hotel, and one thing I really don't love about that whole scene is the breakfast situation. So tonight or tomorrow I've got a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Granola that sounds like something the hubs and I would really be into. And, I can pack some to take with me to eat the morning I am out of town, and it will feel like home.

No comments: