Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday

Today is a long day. I have to work a concert tonight, but have a good dinner to look forward to at least!! Joe is making lasagna. Which he is quite good at. Among other things. I'm kind of glazed over today-- I slept fine, but maybe it was the HUGE vodka soda I had at the Monument Lighting last night...then we came home and watched this entirely inappropriate movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," most of which I was asleep for.

Tomorrow, a baby shower!! Fun. Especially because it is not my own.

Sunday: Second sunday of advent, and I LOVE it. Love advent. Warm, fuzzy, hopeful. Even half-buddhists can enjoy a good advent service.

Monday-- back to NYC for auditions-- but this time Joe can come, and it will be a fun road trip day, I hope, and maybe lunch with JM? I hope so much. I would like to eat at that Vietnamese place again, please! I surprise myself sometimes, because auditions are really a fun adventure for me, and have ceased to be scary and stressful, except of course, when someone changes your scheduled time slot for an hour earlier without telling you. That sucks. Sabotage???? Does someone have it in for me?? I doubt it.

At some point, I have got to get down to the business of buying Christmas presents and learning recits. For realz.

No comments: