Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday

I have the greatest difficulty coming up with pithy titles for my posts, so I guess the easiest thing to fall back on is simply the day of the week. Creativity is found in the present moment, or so my "guru" says. Apparently, I've been living a little too much in the future: the next audition, the Christmas activities coming up...

I am feeling more and more settled all the time into my place, the decorations done, the beige couches, even, are growing on me. As much as I love auditioning, I am simply so comfortable at home, especially when the weather is icky, that I have a hard time getting myself out the door...

And the voice! It's been a swollen, hormonal mess the past couple of days-- although in my lesson last night, T never ceases to amaze me with his uncanny ability to tune things up in such a way that it feels like I'm not such a mess after all. Lucky for me, since, though I'm broke as a joke, I've somehow got to afford a trip to NYC on Thursday for another audition.

After Christmas, I suspect it will even out a bit, I HOPE!!! I'd like to be able to eat a great dinner before Thais at the Met with Renee, just after New Years!~ It's been a while since I've seen La Fleming live, so it should lovely, with her all decked out in Christian LaCroix. Jonathan tells me it's divine.

In the meantime, we've still got some shopping days left til Christmas, and I really need to be invited to more holiday parties...the 60 degree weather is NOT putting me in the mood. Snow? Please???

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I for one think your couches are quite lovely...not to mention the rest of your apt.

Jessica said...

thank you, dahling