Wednesday, February 04, 2009

addicted

I get obsessed with weird things. Lately, it's been grape juice and club soda over ice (try it-- you'll be addicted too), leggings, and oddly enough-- making stir fry. Which means one of two things: I am either the lamest person alive or the coolest.

I worry about myself because some nights I come home and all I want to do is drink grape juice with club soda and eat spicy stir-fry while wearing leggings. This causes a lot of inner conflict, since, of course I know what I should be doing is working on memorizing the vast amounts of blocking for DE, or dusting, or doing my yoga video. This is a state of mind that I think is simply more about it being winter than anything else. I never thought it affected me much-- because I like winter, but I'm beginning to think it does at least a little.

No comments: