Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday

Back to the grind. And, actually, I don't mind it a bit.

I can't believe I forgot to mention in my previous post the fantastic movie we saw on Saturday night. Bright Star-- the one about John Keats. Visually, it was like a feast. From one beautiful shot to another. And since I've always been a poetry fan, it was so interesting to see how literature was so much more an everyday part of people's lives in the early 1800s...although I'm sure probably the general population didn't have the degree of education of the characters in the story. There was something so tender about the movie, and so sensitive, without being the least bit "sweet." Joe and I were both basket cases all throughout and about an hour or so afterward. It's a must see.

Maybe watching Bravo instead of reading isn't really such a great idea after all.

Today is a long day. Wish me luck!

No comments: