Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

It couldn't have come at a better time. I LOVE snowstorms. Because there is no school today, I am checking email from home and teaching my stalwart Thursday private lesson student because she is unafraid of snow!

This morning I made biscuits and sausage gravy and watched old episodes of Parks and Recreation and laughed a lot. I have a much more ready giggle when I have the day off. :)

Other projects today include making focaccia, practicing, doing crafts, drinking, and watching Sex and the City intermittently with Anne of Green Gables so that I can be totally morally, socially, and historically confused. It would also be an excellent day for shopping, but I am broke. It's so depressing that at my age that still happens, but hey. I am technically supposed to be studying a great deal of music, and so I will try to be good with that too. But in any case, I intend to take advantage of today altogether.

No comments: