Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tuesday

I walked outside today thinking it was going to be cold again, in a turtleneck, leggings and a leather jacket. But it's hot. And I am foiled again. I guess the bottom line is really that I need to watch the weather. Because I'm sweating.

Yesterday was the first day in weeks that I have not sung a note. It was actually tough to do-- to keep myself from humming or singing under my breath--but to just let the voice rest. Because we are back at it again tonight with another rehearsal. It was lovely to concentrate for a minute on other things that are important to me, like yoga. I went to a chakra yoga class last night-- so amazing how I feel after these amazing classes, that also include reiki energy work. It is so healing to spend 90 minutes focusing on your breath, and resetting your intentions.

No comments: