Thursday, July 03, 2008

It is summer, after all

Tomorrow night we'll spend our first 4th of July on my mom's roof-top deck with a great view of the Harbor and the fireworks.

A fun getaway to Maine is in the works, too. And it's starting to feel like a real summer.

I will, of course, continue to stress about learning my role by September, while planning a wedding, and while opening Gianni Schicchi, but, hey. Whatever. Life is good.

My sister, it appears, is hard at work with her south-side Chicago homies choreographing a little dance number for my wedding. A little something extra to add intrigue to my already fraught with craziness wedding day. If she embarrasses me, I will never speak to her again. Just kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, You got no idea how sweet this is gonna be.

I wont let you down. I'm all over this.

Grace