Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday

Well, it appears this week is every bit the sh** storm I expected it to be. Hell, I'm exhausted. It's getting to that point where I get up in the morning and put clothes on, thinking they look perfectly fine, and then, when I am at work, and finally awake, see myself in the mirror and wonder what the heck I was thinking. Whatever possessed me to put this ON?

Every morning this week, I've gotten up and thought, well I have to sing a sh** ton today, how am I going to make this sound like I didn't just come from high school honors choir with ground beef for vocal cords? But rather like a professional soprano? Oh man oh man.

But, hey. At least there are lots of bad words to make me feel better when I say them.

Gotta bring home the bacon.

It could be worse-- this time last month I believe I was mortally ill. And there was a hurricane and an earthquake.

No comments: