Thursday, May 23, 2013

Because today is my Friday!

It is a happy day.  I have lots of things planned for this weekend, and because I need some emotional recharging, it will be some time with the fam in Pittsburgh, and hopefully it will not be terrible weather and we can celebrate the first weekend of the pool being open AT the pool.

Tonight there is a work event.  But I've painted my nails and done up my do, and will help to send the graduates off in style.

After we will meet up with friends to toast to the weekend of fun.

My yogurt and bread turned out amazing!  Not that you care...

And so did my practice session, although since my little break, my stamina is not what it was!  It is truly crazy how quickly you can lose ground.  We gotta keep moving forward!

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

Jess

No comments: