Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Monday

I found a real Czech to help me with my Czech!! Sweet Ms. T, a faculty member here at school. She has set aside a little time to help me and I am so grateful.

It was a weekend full of going places, DC, Alexandria, Annapolis. And I'm pretty sure tonight I'm going with Stu to musical theater karaoke night at a bar somewhere outside the city. Which, I 'm sure will prove to be quite humiliating. But hey, if you drink enough, you don't even know you should be embarrassed.

I can't believe I am actually doing this, but I am joining a gym, people. I've really been holding out, because, besides your average walking I absolutely despise exercising. I mean really hate it. I hate sweating, I hate showering and getting dressed in public places, and it's just generally annoying. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and I need to look like a model to be a successful singer, apparently. So, here I come elliptical machines. At least I will have a chance to really catch up on my magazine reading.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Exciting! What gym have you joined?