Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday

I'm in a great mood. I think it might have something to do with the cheesy pop music I'm enjoying at my desk today.

Or the fact that my mini-vacay to Santa Fe is looming on the horizon complete with a spa treatment that I REALLY need.

Or maybe because I am going to lunch with Stu.

Or maybe because I have High Holidays rehearsal tonight...wait...

Or maybe because my lesson yesterday was exactly the tune-up I needed in order to feel human again.

And it is no longer one million degrees outside and I do not sweat inelegantly while walking around the neighborhood.

Also I am invited to so many fabulous weddings this season that I have so many reasons for beautiful dress buying. And one of the weddings require THREE dresses in total-- Bridal Tea, Rehearsal Dinner AND Wedding! This is too good to be true. I am in dress heaven.

No comments: