Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Part 2

If I'm lucky enough to be sick at home with power, versus, sick at gigs trying to sing, versus sick at home without power, here's what I'll be making this weekend:

Bagels
They are Joe's very favorite thing in addition to, well, every other breakfast food, and I'll probably further delight him by whipping up some more veggie cream cheese.

Ricotta Gnocchi
A very big batch, so I can freeze some, because these little pillows of delight are the ultimate treat.

And, my own recipe for Chicken Rice Soup. REALLLYYYY the very best thing for a cold, and so low calorie when one is feeling like a whale. And one IS feeling like a whale. It's like adding insult to injury.

Oh, and if you have two hours and a very good attention span and an affection for Olivia de Havilland as I do, immediately watch The Heiress (1949)

No comments: