Friday, September 23, 2011

Frivolous Friday

Here we are again! I can't believe it's Friday, and it's my birthday weekend!

My plan for my birthday weekend goes as follows:

Tonight, a date with myself for Tosca at WNO!!! Yippeeeee. I am going alone, folks. Which is lovely, except that I worry I will be lost the entire time I am trying to drive there. And I have to say the weather is guaranteed not to help. We all know the disaster the beltway can be, in the best of weather. The other problem with going with yourself is that you have to take it easy on the champagne at intermission. There's definitely no DD.

Tomorrow, if I'm not painfully sore from last night's yoga core extravaganza, I'll go to yoga class while Joe is teaching his private students. And then, if I'm lucky, we'll get to hang out together for the rest of the day (hopefully there will be a pedicure in there somewhere) until I have to go sing for Selichot service. That is always such a beautiful one, so I am looking forward to it.

Sunday, I'm hoping to go to brunch. And I spotted the most absolutely, disastrously perfect, without a doubt JESSICA outfit on What I Wore: HERE. The very sad bit about it is that the skirt, which I would marry if I weren't already married, is VINTAGE, so I can't get one just like it. This is making me consider another run at my sewing career. I used to be amazingly accomplished at it, but my skills are rusty to say the least. However, I am imagining all the beautiful clothes I could make in my "spare time."

Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments: