Friday, March 01, 2013

Weekend

Ladies and gentlemen, we've basically made it!  I am so happy for this weekend to arrive, as its been a tough week, but evenings like tonight make it all seem worth it.

Joe and I have the plan of going out for afghan food, and then attending the recital of a truly stellar soprano and pianist with whom Joe used to go to conservatory.  It is sure to be a delight.

Then, I am going to make my mom go shopping with me to find a new formal for my competitions that doesn't fall down-- oh the perils of weight loss.  Unfortunately, it seems the boobs are always the first thing to go.

And more practicing this weekend, of course.  I am bound and determined to be fabulous, I have to work my plan.  No reason to allow anything that I did or did not do get in my way!



No comments: