Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday is here... what a month

And you know what that means...opening night.  It's been a crazy month.  As I look back to the day I agreed to do the opera that opens tonight, so much was different.  I was ill, I was depressed.  I got through it, and I didn't give up, and somehow I will find the courage to stand on the stage and sing tonight.

By the grace of the universe, I wasn't really allowed to quit.  I had to keep going...there were more things and more things so I knew I couldn't slow down to feel sorry for myself.  What would have happened if I had?

I've been really inspired to write lately, because I'm learning things.  So here are some topics I'm hoping to address in the near future:

- Choosing teachers and coaches

- What is really worth our money

I hope you will all keep me in your thoughts tonight, and have a WONDERFUL weekend!





No comments: