Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I want for Christmas

1. Beyonce's new album

2. Everyone to like the presents I got them

3. To drink lots of champagne

4. Jewels, furs, expensive purses

5. To be cast from a couple of these auditions I've been schlepping all over creation to do

6. To be with my fam, Joe, and my friends and to drink and go shopping and and play cards

7. To learn Donna Elvira. That's a big one. Oy. It needs to be memorized in a month.

8. To not gain ten pounds eating things

9. To have some sense that things are as bad as they are going to get in this crazy country, and that we can only go up from here

10. To stay completely, one-hundred percent focused on whatever is happening in the moment, and not to be sad about the past or anxious about the future

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fabulous. We'll have to do the last one together.

Grace

Anonymous said...

Can you please make another post! I'm bored!


Grace