Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday

My situation hasn't gotten itself worked out yet, and I am currently in the process of making peace with having to sing on very little sleep sunday morning. Which bothers me, because I really do take everything I sing very seriously. Every note is something that represents me and my musicianship in a very real way. So, I warned the other soprano, and at my second job, the solo is low. Which may be a good thing, or a bad thing, who knows. At any rate, I apologize in advance, people. It won't happen again until this time next year. :)

Maybe what is really happening here is that I am delirious from lack of sleep and need to stop just randomly typing everything I think on this blog. Also, it is good to have a reality check for ourselves every once in a while, during which I take myself out of the drama in my mind and repeat this mantra: "This is music. This is singing. I am not saving lives."

In other news, to take my mind off it, I made the most amazing coconut cookies last night.

No comments: