Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday

Hello! This is the first time in years I believe I have been relatively coherent and free of colossal fear and dread this time during Holy Week. Since I now sing for the kind of church that has weekly services, but does not make a big deal over things like Christmas or Easter, I'm kind of feeling light as a feather. I have some extra things for Passover, which will be lovely for the wallet, but I am not ready to kill myself with insane busyness like I was last year. It's the little things in life.

1 comment:

sidney said...

It sounds like you do gigs at synagogues - are you a member of the tribe if I may ask? Are you a regular cantor, if I may ask?

nonetheless you have a lot of chutzpah!

Any chance of a recording - if I may ask?

many regards
Sidney
dofaust.deviantart.com
artin2007.debiantart.com