Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday

Reasons why today is a great day:

1. Gigs. Apparently, and presumably, I am not going to starve this year. YAY!

2. Cooking dinner for the first time in weeks! YAY! Oh how I've missed it.

3. I just discovered there is a really good blog that will help me keep a close eye on everything Kate Middleton wears.

4. Taught a great lesson to a wonderful student who is such an inspiration to me.

5. Practicing: it's going better than I thought it would this time of the month if you know what I mean. I don't feel like I am dragging a wagon of boulders up a hill while trying to phonate and that is a good thing.

3 comments:

Mendel Markel, www.classicalvocals.com said...

Good things for those gigs. That means you won't have to go for 2 weeks without food again lol

AlisonDee said...

oooh do share the URL of the Kate Middleton blog. I love her style !

Jessica said...

sure, allison! It's Simply Kate http://k-middleton.net/