Monday, September 03, 2012

Noooo

I can't believe my beautiful Labor Day is almost over...

I look forward like crazy to days off and then have no idea what to do with myself when they come.  Without a tastk, I am kind of pathetically lost.  Okay, so I had lots of tasks-- I did laundry, made cookies, practiced, went to the grocery store, and even checked my work email, just to see if there was anything in there that was going to ruin my day Tuesday.  And I think I may have had a major break through in the tricky section in Sempre libera.  Oh yeah-- that's the whole thing.  But anyway.

My lesson was great!  I'm starting to learn that when you are open to being led by the things that happen "coincidentally," and you often end up in a really good place, just by believing that when something is right, it really just goes.  There is little heartache or work involved in "making it happen."

Now I start my work on allowing, instead of making.

No comments: