Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Today!

I'm excited for tonight because of a couple things.  First, I'm having a coaching with Arlene Shrut!  I've never worked with her before, but have heard so many good things.  I rarely name names around here, but I figured some of you may have worked with her in the past, and could understand my excitement!  The thing about a first time coaching is that you really don't want to take anything in anything of which you don't feel fairly vocally certain.  Of course, after a few sessions, by the time someone knows my voice and what I can do, I will bring in new things, things I need REAL help with.  It's never happened to me, but I hear that wrong notes will get you thrown out of coachings with several of New York's finest, so new or not new, I always do my work, and try not to make stupid mistakes.

The other thing that is totally exciting is that I'm pretty sure Joe is making dinner tonight, and I bet it will be grilled cheese.  I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments: