Friday, October 26, 2012

Readers: I'd love your input!

Hello my dear friends!  I am working on an article for a new opera magazine, which I will tell you lots more about coming soon, but I'd love your help!

Please comment or write to me at sopranostepsout@gmail.com, if you feel so inclined, answering one or more of the following questions:

1. What is quirky, hilarious, or weird about you in the context of your pursuit of classical singing? Like, how do you prepare for a performance, protect your throat and voice, stay healthy, learn music, what are your pre-preformance rituals and superstitions?

2.  What do you think makes you want to be the next Joan Sutherland instead of the next Rihanna?  Why did you pick classical music?

3.  As a singer, what scares you?  Do you have performance anxiety? Are you worried about the future of opera in our culture?  Are you worried about finding a job?

Thanks for helping, gang!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: