Monday, November 19, 2012

Best things about this Monday so far:

1.  I had a wonderful weekend, complete with a fabulous baby shower, a great Sunday lunch, fun friends, a concert, football, and my famous (well not really, only famous to me) Guinness beef stew.

2.  It is almost the best holiday ever: Thanksgiving.
Even though I will miss turkey (my grandmother will never make a turkey because she hates it), there will be of course the obligatory Pennsylvania Dutch potato filling, green beans with bacon, corn casserole and my sweet darling lovely pumpkin pie with cool whip.

3.  I am about to spend nearly four days of real time with my husband!!!! He is so cool and I like his company a lot.

4.  Forced hiatus from practicing.  Yikes.  I hope I will still remember how to sing on Saturday when I return.  Cuz I kind of have sh** to sing.

5.  Oh, did I mention some time off of work? That is a very sweet aspect of this whole week in general.

6.  I am wearing a smaller size of pants, and by the by, they are not even so tight as to hamper the workings of my internal organs.




No comments: