Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back to your regularly scheduled neurotic obsessing

Did I mention my run is over? I've finished with Don Giovanni and am currently sitting at my desk listening to the most UNREAL Zueignung sung by Jesse Norman and some absolutely fabulous orchestra/conductor whom I really need to look up immediately if not sooner. *Ed. note: Looked it up-- conductor is Kurt Masur. He's supposed to be pretty good :)*

I'm really tired today, but last night the role went well, despite the hall being painfully dry, but I feel proud of what I did. I can put it to rest for a while and move on.

Tomorrow, another audition. And I'm wondering why the heck I'm doing this to myself...I need a break, but we have to take these opportunities when we can get them. The thought of curling my hair again, though, I must say, is nauseating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many times do I have to tell you to do more posting? HMMMM?

I need distraction from my homework

Grace