Sunday, March 08, 2009

Weekend

I am sitting on the couch and am apparently the cat whisperer, because they are both laying on top of me. I hardly have room for the lap top.

Friday night went fairly smoothly for my first time ever singing a long Mozart role! I love my cast. I'm having so much fun with everybody. My Anna has been sick, and so the other cast's Anna went on for her opening night--meaning she was singing both Friday and Saturday night's performances. Waking up Saturday morning, after having sung the night before, and feeling the state of my own cords, I have NO idea how she did it! I was thoroughly tired out. Going out after probably didn't help-- but I HAD to celebrate my first Elvira!! It's a milestone.

Besides going out for groceries and a visit to Loehmann's to look for a dress for my cousin's wedding, and church, of course, all I did yesterday and today was watch old movies and try out recipes. Right now, for instance, I'm in heaven because Henry V is on the indie film channel and I can flip over to Bridezillas during the boring bits. I had such grand plans for partying, but between the time change and the show, I didn't have it in me. I think you call this old age?? sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HENRY V!

Dear Lord how I remember those days


Grace