Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love it

After years of getting the free phone that comes with the plan, I got a Blackberry last night, and despite initial frustrations (loading the drivers for these things and getting the I-Tunes to work is not particularly fun) because I apparently know nothing about electronics, my life is changed forever.

And, it's gorgeous outside to boot. What a great day.

Upon working to input all of my calendar into the phone, I realize that Holy Week is really going to take some good planning and a lot of liquor when it's all over. It really is going to be a "kill me now" kind of week. So, besides all the regular services, I have gone and scheduled myself for an additional service at another church, and an audition in Philadelphia on Saturday.

But the good news is, this weekend, we go to Florida for my cousin's wedding. Staying in a condo with my family and all my cousins will not be for the faint of heart. We do have our own bathroom, the lord be praised. Relaxing weekend? Not quite. But VERY fun.

I just bought my ticket for the Baltimore Concert Opera's next show-- I'm psyched to go with Ms. N and listen to a little Puccini!

No comments: