Friday, March 27, 2009

Purgatory

I've done several auditions in the past few weeks, and I've yet to hear back from all but one, for which I did receive an offer. So that's encouraging. But there's a sense of being kind of in limbo at the moment...

For all my talk of moving on to new rep, I've started work on a couple of new arias, but the Easter music pile is really growing, and besides my regular church job for Easter day, I accepted another solo gig for the same day as well, so I've got to get on music as well.

My sister is in town, and between working, cooking, and going out, I was able to sit down to the piano for the five minutes while she and her friend were outside on the stoop smoking to do a little vocalizing and just run through the music I will be coaching with G. tomorrow.

No comments: